Bikini laser hair removal in Richmond Hill
Six (6) sessions for the Price of Five (5) sessions
Every woman knows how difficult it is to keep the ideal smoothness in the bikini area. The skin there is softer than on the rest of the body; shaving or waxing can cause various irritations and the problem of ingrown hairs. Therefore, laser hair removal for the bikini area is becoming more and more popular. With this service, you can permanently eliminate unwanted hairs and forget about the everyday need to use a shaving razor or wax strips.
To get rid of most unwanted hairs, you need up to 5-6 sessions. That’s why in «Brazilian by Brazilian,» we offer you 6 sessions for the cost of 5 sessions of bikini laser hair removal in Richmond Hill, north of Toronto.
Bikini laser hair removal in «Brazilian by Brazilian»
The basis of the bikini laser hair removal is the laser beam impact on the hair follicles. The melanin pigments were destroyed. The hair dies and falls out in few days after the procedure. Bikini laser hair removal with permanent effect requires repeat laser therapy sessions every 3-4 months until you get a perfect result. To know how much time you need permanent bikini laser hair removal, consult with our laser therapist.
- Compared to other methods of removing hair, laser hair removal therapy has the following advantages:
- no discomfort and pain while the hair was being removed. Any uncomfortable feelings could is easily be eliminated by using anesthetic creams;
- absolute harmlessness and high efficiency;
- the ability to remove ingrown hairs, as well as hair in hard-to-reach places on sensitive skin;
- no inflammation, irritation, micro scars after the hair removing process;
complete safety of the procedure.
FAQ about bikini laser hair removal
Remember these important things:
- shave the area that is going to be processed – 1 day before;
- do not use alcohol-containing products – 3 days before and 3 days after;
- do not use other methods of hair removal, except a razor – 14-21 days before;
- do not take antibiotics of the tetracycline group – 14 days before;
- do not visit the solarium and the beach – 14 days before and 14 days after the facial hair removal session.
Avoid laser hair removal if you have such diseases or conditions:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- dermatological diseases;
- neoplasms in the area of laser impact;
- viral and infectious diseases;
- surgical operations in the area of laser impact (allowed only after 3 months).