Brazilian sugaring in Richmond Hill
Sugar hair removal or sugaring is a method of hair removal by using a sugar paste. This method is popular for its effectiveness and simplicity. Sugaring could be performed on any part of the body, including such a sensitive area as Brazilian (deep bikini).
In the «Brazilian by Brazilian» salon, we use professional products for the best Brazilian sugaring, which allows you to achieve excellent results. The effect lasts 2-4 weeks, and the price for one session is only $40. We are located near to you in Richmond Hill, north of Toronto.
Brazilian sugaring hair removal in «Brazilian by Brazilian»
For the best results, the hair in the Brazilian area should be at least 5 millimetres long. At the very beginning, the skin is treated with an antiseptic. The paste heats up slightly; the temperature is about 37 °C. After preparations, the sugarist applies sugar paste against hair growth. It envelops and grips all hairs on Brazilian. With rolling movements, the sugarist removes the paste according to hair growth. At the end of the procedure, the surface of the skin is treated again with an antiseptic.
After the entire Brazilian area is processed, the skin becomes perfectly smooth. Sugaring hair removal is a less painful procedure if you compare it to waxing. That’s because of lower temperatures and a smaller area of application.
FAQ about Brazilian sugaring
Sugaring hair removal has many advantages over waxing:
- Hot wax depilation has a chance to burn the skin.
- Many complain that after waxing, they face the problem of ingrown hairs.
- After waxing, the remaining wax could only be removed with oil. Otherwise, you have a big chance of sticking to your underwear.
- While waxing, the hairs are removed immediately from a large surface of the skin, which causes quite intense painful sensations.
We recommend you to follow the next standard rules after the procedure:
- Don’t take sunbaths and don’t visit the sauna on the first day after the sugaring;
- Carefully disinfect the skin, especially after wearing skinny underwear;
- Don’t use alcohol-containing products for your skin;
- Regularly make scrubbing and peeling procedures;
- And the most important — forget about the razor.
Here is the list of the most critical contraindications that you should check before getting a service:
- Open wounds, cracks, abrasions on the Brazilian area.
- Infectious and skin diseases in the Brazilian area.
- Moles — only the skin around the mole could be sugared.
- Presence of oncological diseases in the Brazilian area.
- Allergy to the components used during sugaring.
If you have any questions about whether sugaring services are safe for you, please consult your doctor.