Legs sugaring in Richmond Hill
Leg sugaring is a procedure of removing hair on your legs with sugar paste. We use professional products for the best sugaring hair removal, which allows you to achieve excellent results.
In the «Brazilian by Brazilian» salon (Richmond Hill, north of Toronto), you can do full leg sugaring or remove hair only from the lower legs area, below the knee. The advantage of sugaring is the absence of ingrown hairs. The effect lasts 2-4 weeks, and the price for one session is only $30-60. With regular procedures, the hair density decreases, legs hair becomes softer and weaker.
Sugaring hair removal for your legs in «Brazilian by Brazilian»
For the perfect results, the legs hair should be at least 5 millimetres long. After preparations with antiseptic, the sugarist applies sugar paste against hair growth. It envelops and grips all legs hairs. With rolling movements, the sugarist removes the paste according to hair growth.
After the entire legs surface is processed, the skin becomes perfectly smooth. Sugaring hair removal is an almost painless procedure. The skin on the legs is not as sensitive as the bikini or underarm areas, so you may feel uncomfortable only at the very beginning.
FAQ about legs sugaring
Sugaring hair removal has many advantages over waxing:
- Hot wax depilation has a chance to burn the skin.
- Many complain that after waxing, they face the problem of ingrown hairs.
- After waxing, the remaining wax could only be removed with oil. Otherwise, you have a big chance of sticking to your underwear.
- While waxing, the hairs are removed immediately from a large surface of the skin, which causes quite intense painful sensations.
We recommend you to follow the next standard rules after the procedure:
- Don’t take sunbaths and don’t visit the sauna on the first day after the sugaring;
- Carefully disinfect the skin, especially after wearing skinny underwear;
- Don’t use alcohol-containing products for your skin;
- Regularly make scrubbing and peeling procedures;
- And the most important — forget about the razor.
Here is the list of the most critical contraindications that you should check before getting a service:
- Open wounds, cracks, abrasions on the Brazilian area.
- Infectious and skin diseases in the Brazilian area.
- Moles — only the skin around the mole could be sugared.
- Presence of oncological diseases in the Brazilian area.
- Allergy to the components used during sugaring.
If you have any questions about whether sugaring services are safe for you, please consult your doctor.