Arms sugaring in Richmond Hill
Arms sugaring allows you to get rid of all hairs on your arms or underarms by using sugar paste. The procedure helps achieve a highly aesthetic result and maintains a smooth, silky texture of the skin. In the salon «Brazilian by Brazilian,» you can get the best full arms sugaring or underarms sugaring by a professional sugarist only for $15-30. We are located near to you in Richmond Hill, north of Toronto.
Arms sugaring hair removal in «Brazilian by Brazilian»
The skin of the hands pretreats with a disinfectant. The paste heats slightly (up to 37 °C), so you don’t experience discomfort or high heat during the procedure – the warm composition gently envelops the hairs. With precise movements of the mat in the hair growth direction, the paste is removed along with the hair.
After full arms or underarms sugaring, your skin becomes perfectly smooth. Sugaring hair removal is almost painless for such areas as arms and legs. Book your sugaring session in «Brazilian by Brazilian». We are waiting for you!
FAQ about arms sugaring
Sugaring hair removal has many advantages over waxing:
- Hot wax depilation has a chance to burn the skin.
- Many complain that after waxing, they face the problem of ingrown hairs.
- After waxing, the remaining wax could only be removed with oil. Otherwise, you have a big chance of sticking to your underwear.
- While waxing, the hairs are removed immediately from a large surface of the skin, which causes quite intense painful sensations.
We recommend you to follow the next standard rules after the procedure:
- Don’t take sunbaths and don’t visit the sauna on the first day after the sugaring;
- Carefully disinfect the skin, especially after wearing skinny underwear;
- Don’t use alcohol-containing products for your skin;
- Regularly make scrubbing and peeling procedures;
- And the most important — forget about the razor.
Here is the list of the most critical contraindications that you should check before getting a service:
- Open wounds, cracks, abrasions on the Brazilian area.
- Infectious and skin diseases in the Brazilian area.
- Moles — only the skin around the mole could be sugared.
- Presence of oncological diseases in the Brazilian area.
- Allergy to the components used during sugaring.
If you have any questions about whether sugaring services are safe for you, please consult your doctor.