G-string sugaring in Richmond Hill
Sugar hair removal or sugaring is a method of hair removal by using a sugar paste. This method is popular for its effectiveness and simplicity. Sugaring can be performed on any part of the body, including such a sensitive area as g-string (the area that follows the line of a g-string knicker).
In the «Brazilian by Brazilian» salon (Richmond Hill, north of Toronto), we use professional products for the best sugaring hair removal, which allows you to achieve excellent results. The effect lasts 2-4 weeks, and the price for one session is only $30.
G-string sugaring hair removal in «Brazilian by Brazilian»
For the perfect results, the hair on the g-string area should be at least 5 millimetres long. After preparations with an antiseptic and heating up the paste, the sugarist applies sugar paste against hair growth. It envelops and grips all hairs on the g-string area. With rolling movements, the sugarist removes the paste according to hair growth.
Few days after the first sugaring session, you could find some new, lone hairs on your g-string. Don’t panic! Next g-string sugaring sessions would make your hairs grow evenly. As a result, you’ll have perfectly soft skin for 2-4 weeks until the next visit to «Brazilian by Brazilian»
FAQ about g-string sugaring
Sugaring hair removal has many advantages over waxing:
- Hot wax depilation has a chance to burn the skin.
- Many complain that after waxing, they face the problem of ingrown hairs.
- After waxing, the remaining wax could only be removed with oil. Otherwise, you have a big chance of sticking to your underwear.
- While waxing, the hairs are removed immediately from a large surface of the skin, which causes quite intense painful sensations.
We recommend you to follow the next standard rules after the procedure:
- Don’t take sunbaths and don’t visit the sauna on the first day after the sugaring;
- Carefully disinfect the skin, especially after wearing skinny underwear;
- Don’t use alcohol-containing products for your skin;
- Regularly make scrubbing and peeling procedures;
- And the most important — forget about the razor.
Here is the list of the most critical contraindications that you should check before getting a service:
- Open wounds, cracks, abrasions on the Brazilian area.
- Infectious and skin diseases in the Brazilian area.
- Moles — only the skin around the mole could be sugared.
- Presence of oncological diseases in the Brazilian area.
- Allergy to the components used during sugaring.
If you have any questions about whether sugaring services are safe for you, please consult your doctor.