Full body laser hair removal in Richmond Hill
Six (6) sessions for the Price of Five (5) sessions
There are different ways to remove unwanted hair. The classics are shaving, sugaring, waxing. But none of these methods can compare with full-body laser hair removal. How does it works: laser rays heat the melanin pigment. The pigment destroys the hair structure, as well as small vessels that are feeding the follicle. After a while, the hair falls out along with the root and no longer grows.
To achieve long term results after full body laser hair removal, you need 5-6 laser sessions. That’s why in «Brazilian by Brazilian,» we offer you 6 sessions for the cost of 5 sessions of whole body laser hair removal in Richmond Hill.
Full body laser hair removal at «Brazilian by Brazilian»
Laser hair removal is painless. Rays reach all targets pointwise, the skin around hairs does not suffer. Full body laser hair removal is not a long process. We use SharpLight™ Laser Technology, so the treatment of large areas of the skin takes a matter of minutes. Hairs are destroyed quickly and easily, even in hard-to-reach areas.
Permanent whole body laser hair removal is not a fantasy. To achieve the desired effect, you need the full amount of sessions of laser hair removal. The total number of sessions depends on the skin and hair. Come to Richmond Hill, north of Toronto and visit «Brazilian by Brazilian» salon to be sure how many sessions you need for permanent full body hair removal.
FAQ about full body laser hair removal
Despite all the harmlessness of Brazilian laser hair removal, the procedure still requires some preparations:
- shave the area that is going to be processed – 1 day before;
- do not use alcohol-containing products – 3 days before and 3 days after;
- do not use other methods of hair removal, except a razor – 14-21 days before;
- do not take antibiotics of the tetracycline group – 14 days before;
- do not visit the solarium and the beach – 14 days before and 14 days after the Brazilian hair removal session.
Avoid laser hair removal if you have such diseases or conditions:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- dermatological diseases;
- neoplasms in the area of laser impact;
- viral and infectious diseases;
- surgical operations in the area of laser impact (allowed only after 3 months).