Belly laser hair removal in Richmond Hill
Six (6) sessions for the Price of Five (5) sessionsThe abdomen is one of the most sensitive body areas, especially when we talk about shaving or waxing. Ingrown hairs, irritation and other unpleasant effects could appear after these common ways of belly hair removal. That’s why we recommend you to perform one of the safest and effective ways to get rid of unwanted belly hair — laser hair removal.
Belly laser hair removal in «Brazilian by Brazilian»
Laser hair removal is painless. Rays reach all targets pointwise, the skin around hairs does not suffer. Full body laser hair removal is not a long process. We use SharpLight™ Laser Technology, so the treatment of large areas of the skin takes a matter of minutes. Hairs are destroyed quickly and easily, even in hard-to-reach areas.
Permanent whole body laser hair removal is not a fantasy. To achieve the desired effect, you need the full amount of sessions of laser hair removal. The total number of sessions depends on the skin and hair. Come to Richmond Hill, north of Toronto and visit «Brazilian by Brazilian» salon to be sure how many sessions you need for permanent full body hair removal.
FAQ about laser hair removal on the stomach
Despite all the harmlessness of Brazilian laser hair removal, the procedure still requires some preparations:
- shave the area that is going to be processed – 1 day before;
- do not use alcohol-containing products – 3 days before and 3 days after;
- do not use other methods of hair removal, except a razor – 14-21 days before;
- do not take antibiotics of the tetracycline group – 14 days before;
- do not visit the solarium and the beach – 14 days before and 14 days after the Brazilian hair removal session.
Avoid laser hair removal if you have such diseases or conditions:
- pregnancy and lactation;
- dermatological diseases;
- neoplasms in the area of laser impact;
- viral and infectious diseases;
- surgical operations in the area of laser impact (allowed only after 3 months).